High performance surfaces that combine the designs more exclusive with different applications of the material, offering perfectly integrated spaces. Ideal for the kitchen sector.
Combinationof all surfaces
What is XTONE resistant to?
XTONE makes it possible to create worktops using large format slabs. This makes it possible to create hygienic and future-proof work surfaces with maximum elegance.
In addition to the technical performance of the material, in the case of worktops certain properties are taken into account that make XTONE suitable and suitable for kitchen worktops.
- Resistant to cold food
- Resistant to hot food
- Resistant to cleaning products
- Resistant to water vapor
- Impact and scratch resistant
- Stain resistant
- Bacteria resistant
How is an XTONE worktop installed?
At XTONE we take care of every detail during the installation process of our products. For those products intended for the kitchen market, specifically for worktops, we apply the following installation process:
1. Definition of the worktop design, cutting points, types of edges, copings and cladding using the Kounter application.
2. Selection of the material and review of the parts.
3. Transformation of the selected pieces through our network of qualified and specialised technicians with extensive experience.
4. Checking the surface that is going to act as a support for the worktop, ensuring that it is clean and well levelled.
5. Careful and thorough placement of the pieces on the support.
6. Final cleaning, removing dirt and possible residues of the products used for the installation of the surface.
How to repair a damaged surface?
Our network of professionals is responsible for repairing damage caused by impacts that the worktop may suffer during use.
It is possible to rectify these chips by using coloured fillers, always following the manufacturer's instructions.