Awards with design
PORCELANOSA International Project Award
A gala full of creativity and inspiration. Porcelanosa Group presented the first edition of the ''Porcelanosa International Project Award'' from 6 to 14 May.
A competition which, in collaboration with BAM - Biblioteca degli Alberi Milano, was created with the aim of promoting and supporting the talent of architects from all over the world, with special emphasis on projects where the design is integrated into the environment.
The ceremony took place in the heart of Milan; the botanical garden of the BAM, a contemporary outdoor space where connecting with nature is a reality.
In keeping with the main theme of the competition, the prizes were awarded on Thursday 12th May, with Porcelanosa Group's firm specialising in large format slabs giving shape to the metal structures with designs that convey the beauty and purity of marble on the award.
In addition to presenting an avant-garde and innovative design, the awards had a double meaning: a small nod to the possibilities offered by the material in its different applications (façade, paving and cladding).
An exceptional jury accompanied by the product par excellence in architecture and interior design projects: XTONE, which demonstrated its finished product options with customised tables from the Taj Majal collection.
With a total of 123 projects, the winners in each section were as follows:
· Best residential project – Oriol House, AT+A (Alejandro Tejedor + Asociados)
· Best retail project – Al Hira, 3deluxe Studio
· For the best project in the hotel sector – Hotel Grand Fiesta Americana Oaxaca, Arquitectura TRESMASDOS
· For the best project in the Public Spaces category – Al Qana, MZ Architects
XIII PORCELANOSA AWARDS
The emblematic Four Seasons Hotel Madrid was the meeting point where the multinational brought together architects, designers and important figures from the sector to celebrate the 13th Porcelanosa Awards on Thursday 26 May.
A ceremony that brought together talent and sustainability, and which aimed to recognise the committed work of all professionals in the world of architecture, design, hospitality management and real estate development.
In architecture, the sphere and the dome are understood as the perfect forms for the realisation of projects. This term is conceptually transferred to the design of this year's awards in the form of two circles in polished Ars Beige held together.
Susanna Griso and Michi Primo de Rivera gave way to the award winners, who were the following:
· Design of the Future Award in the Student category – María Ying Fernández Arjona, PR-132.
· Design of the Future Award in the Professionals category – Ángela Acevedo del Álamo por The Sea, 3ª Interiorismo.
· Design of the Year Award and Special 2022 Award – Clavel Arquitectos por Odiseo.
· Best Sustainable Project Award – Acciona, Inmobiliario Acciona y Fenwick Iribarren Architects por Campus Acciona.
· Best Interior Design Project Award – Lazaro Rosa-Violan por Only You Hotel Valencia
· Award for Best Corporate Office, Flexible Office, Residential and Retail Complex – Inmobiliaria Colonial y Estudio Lamela por Campus Méndez Álvaro.
· Best Hotel Project Award – GSA Arquitectos por Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa
· Career Achievement Award – Susana García-Cereceda por LAFINCA Real Estate
· International Architecture Honorary Award – Diller Scofidio + Renfro